Ubisoft announced today that the third major extension, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – the characters Ragnarök, is now playable on all available platforms.
For the first time in an Assassin’s Creed game, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla gets a second year of content, starting with the extension: The characters Ragnaröks .
In addition, new seasonal content, which are free for all, will continue to enrich the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla experience for this second year.
The Launch Trailer for the characters Ragnarök can be seen here:
The characters Ragnarök is developed by Ubisoft Sofia and is the next major enlargement that continues support after publication for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in the year 2.
In this expansion, there must be some of his / her fate as Odin, the Nordic God of Battle and Wisdom. The dwarf queen Svartalfheim decomposes, and in the middle of the chaos Odin’s beloved son of Baldr was captured by the invincible fire-risen Surt.
In the character Ragnaröks, players can unleash new divine forces to continue their legendary Wikingersaga. To do this, go to a desperate rescue operation through a mythological world full of opposites.
The extension brings new features and content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Players discover new gameplay elements that make it possible to take advantage of their enemies forces. These forces can be used depending on the style of play, including versatile combat and stealth options, exploration and puzzle solutions. Players can take possession of the forces of fallen enemies and use them to transform themselves for spectacular attacks into a raven, wrapping their weapon with ice, to carry out devastating punches, or even defeated enemies to fight at their side.
- New enemy types, including the fire giants from Muspelheim: The Muspels. They offer new challenges and encourage players to use their new forces to make them efficiently.
- The wide landscapes of Svartalfheim can be explored and discovered dwarf accommodations, which serve as a starting point for Odin’s search for the rescue Baldrs and the player as nodes for their progress.
- The challenge of walkles in a new combat arena in which the players can prove their fighting things.
- A variety of new equipment and weapons, including a new unique weapon type, which enables special combos, a new divine quality level for all equipment and more adaptation opportunities for egg in tattoos, hairstyles and settlement decorations.
The characters Ragnarök is designed so that it offers real progress for existing players and is positioned as a final content.
The recommended power level to play the extension is 340, but new players can still enter the extension and experience Odin’s history. Valhalla players who have not yet reached the power level 340 can further improve the values and equipment of their character in the character Ragnaröks.